Vegan Frozen Yogurt Mango & Cherry Cake
Recipe by Mira at @maybe.healthy
Are you ready for this dessert? It will impress everyone! Indulge in this Frozen Yogurt Mango and Cheery Cake. Not only does this treat looks absolutely stunning it tastes super amazing and sweet, without none of the added and refined sugars! This recipe is surprisingly easy put together, not just that but this delicious creation is completely vegan! Full of colour this recipe was made to be seen, so be4 sure to show it off in front of work colleagues, friends and family! Now go on, indulge – you deserve it!
We love hearing your thoughts so please let us know if you whip up this recipe at home and how it went down.
For this 2 servings cake you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 1 cup vegan yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp Natvia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 3/4 cup frozen mango
- Raw Hazelnut doughnuts (will make more than needed)
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup dates
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: refined sugar-free Chocolate for decoration
- Just blend all cake ingredients together except for the fruit.
- half the mixture
- Blend 1/2 cake mixture with the cherries
- Blend other 1/2 with mango
- Scoop them into a little cake tin and swirl the two fillings together
- For the doughnuts, you just need to process all the ingredients till they are fine and can be pressed into doughnut moulds
- Decorate with molten chocolate
- Keep in freezer
You can see more of Mira’s delicious recipes over on her Instagram at @maybe.healthy
You can also find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback, so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.