Whole Meal Cookies
Recipe by Tammy at TammyNutrition
Here’s another super delicious cookie recipe for #CookieTuesday. These Whole Meal Cookies can be whipped up in half an hour making them your ideal treat for a quick cookie fix!
Even better, these cookies are great for preparing early in the week and storing in an air-tight container giving you the perfect #sugarfree treat in the morning or after a long day at work.
Happy baking 🙂
- 1 cup Natvia sweetener
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 whole eggs |
- 2 cups whole wheat flour, non-self rising
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Pre heat oven to 375ºF.
- In a bowl mix together the natvia sweetener, butter, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- With a spoon, scoop and drop the dough making rounded tablespoonfuls making sure you leave some space between each cookie
- Bake for approx 10 – 12 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown and golden.
- Remove cookies and let them cool on wire rack.
You can see more of Tammy’s delicious recipes over on her Facebook at TammyNutrition
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below