Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
Recipe by Mira at @maybe.healthy
Feast your eyes on these scrumptious vegan cinnamon rolls! How amazing do they look?! Made completely free from all refined sugars, these cinnamon rolls are super simple to put together. You can be sure these cinnamon rolls will go down a treat and while doing so, impress just about everyone. Share these cinnamon rolls with loved ones and friends over a warm cuppa or surprise everyone just after dinner!
We love hearing your thoughts so be sure to let us know what you think! Happy baking!
- 3 cups spelt flour
- 1 cup almond milk (warm)
- 1.5 tbsp Natvia
- 1 pack yeast (8g)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tbsp oil (I used macadamia)
- Little salt
- 3tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Natvia
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Mix yeast with 1/4 of the lukewarm almond milk and add the Natvia. (Let it sit for 5-10min)
- Mix flour, cinnamon and yeast.
- Add the yeast mixture that now should start bubbling. Knead.
- Add the rest of the almond milk and the oil. (If the dough is too dry add more milk)
- After a ball of dough has formed, let the dough sit for 1 hour (it should have doubled in size by then)
- Mix all filling ingredient together.
- Roll the dough out and then spread with the filling.
- Roll into a tight roll and cut into scrolls. 9. Put into lined baking dish and bake at 180 C for 30min. (175 C for lighter scrolls)
- Let them cool and enjoy!
You can see more of Mira’s recipes over on her Instagram at @maybe.healthy
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.