Recipe by Maria
There are many kind of brownies: chewy, fudgy, cakey, with melted chocolate, with avocados, with cocoa powder, and the list goes on. Everyone has their own favourite, for me it’s the warm fudgy brownies.
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
- ½ cup of plain flour
- ½ cup of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- In a small pot melt your butter over low heat and disolve your previously sifted unsweetened cocoa powder into the melted butter, set aside. You need this mixture to be room temperature before adding it to the batter.
- Sift the all purpose flour into a large bowl and mix it with the Natvia.
- Make a whole in the middle of the large bowl and add the eggs and cocoa powder mixture.
- Whisk all the ingredients until completely combined. Do not overmix or your brownies could come out cakey and not fudgy.
- Line an 8 inch square pan with parchment paper and pour the batter.
- Chill your brownie batter at least 10 minutes before baking it.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top looks crackly.
- Let the brownies cool down completely before cutting them. I recommend using a plastic knife to cut them.