- 125 g Unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 1 pinch Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tbsp Boiling water
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 150ºC and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter, Natvia and vanilla on low heat, stir until the mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat and add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the bicarb soda with boiling water in a small bowl, then add to butter mixture, stirring through until foamy.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a another bowl. Add the butter mix into dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Take of mixture roughly a teaspoon full, make into a ball and flatten it on the tray. Repeat with the rest of the mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack. You can keep the biscuits for a month stored in airtight container.