GLUTEN-FREE ROCKY ROAD
This rocky road tasty recipe is made using Natvia 100% natural sweetener. This delicious dessert has no refined sugar in it and it’s made with sugar-free marshmallows.
We’ve taken this classic dessert and made it healthier, but still just as tasty. Indulge in this yummy rocky road version made refined sugar-free and gluten-free. This is the perfect alternative to chocolate bars that are full of sugar and other nasties. This is a quick and easy recipe to make and it’s perfect for sharing with your loved ones or make in advance for the week ahead; you know just as a little sweet treat to have there for you when you need it. This is a no bake dessert that will no doubt leave you wanting more. It tastes just as good as the original flavour, but even better because it’s healthier for you.
200g sugar free dark chocolate
1 cup sugar free marshmallows – roughly chopped
¼ cup unsalted peanuts – chopped
¼ cup macadamias – chopped
¼ cup toasted, shredded coconut
1 tbsp Natvia
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in large glass bowl and set aside
- Chop marshmallows, peanuts and macadamias roughly
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler and sprinkle over Natvia and coconut oil. Continue to stir as the chocolate melts.
- Once chocolate is melted, add in remaining ingredients and stir
- Pour in prepared, lined tray and place in fridge/freezer for at least 2 hours
- Allow to sit out of fridge for 10 minutes before cutting and serving
Do you love this healthier version of the classic Rocky Road? We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.