Breakfast Quinoa Slice
This recipe is a low carb healthy breakfast Quinoa Breakfast Slice made completely without sugar.
Quinoa Breakfast Slice Recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
- 1 Cup Uncooked Quinoa
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Spice (All purpose spice)
- 1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/3 Cup Sultanas
- 1/4 Goji Berries
- 1/4 Cup Natvia
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Pistachios – chopped
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts – chopped
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil – Melted
- 2 Eggs – beaten
- 2 Cups Milk of your own choice
- Preheat Oven to 180°C.
- Rinse the 1 Cup Quinoa & place in a square baking tray and evenly spread mixture out.
- Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon & 1/2 tsp mixed spice to the quinoa mix. Top with 1/3 Cup Desiccated Coconut.
- Add 1/3 Cup Sultanas, 1/3 Cup Goji Berries & 1/4 Cup Natvia to the tray. Stir the mixture until even in the tray.
- Add 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds and stir the mixture in the tray until even.
- Add 1/4 cup of the chopped walnuts, and 1/4 cup of chopped pistachios to the top of the mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, melt 1/3 cup Coconut Oil.
- In another seperate bowl, whisk/beat 2 eggs until they have become mixed.
- Add the whisked eggs to the Coconut Oil and stir together.
- Pour 2 cups of milk of your own choice to the coconut oil and eggs & stir.
- Pour the mixture on top of the dry ingredients in the baking tray, and gently stir.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and slice the slice!
- Enjoy the slice!
This recipe is a healthy Gluten Free, Low Carb Breakfast Slice.
Not every recipe has to strictly be for after meals!
This is a special sweet recipe from Natvia that has been made for the breakfast times!
Makes 16 slices
Macros for 1 slice: Calories: 151 Fat: 9.3g Carbs: 14.1 Fiber: 1.9g Sugar: 5.1g Protein: 4.6g