- Bring milk to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add yogurt and Natvia into milk mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Combine boiling water and gelatin powder and whisk until dissolved.
- Add gelatin mixture to milk mixture.
- Divide between four dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Combine all ingredients together and heat over medium heat, stirring until Natvia dissolves.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until the rhubarb is tender.
- Allow to cool complete and place onto panna cotta.
Macros for 1 serving: Calories: 84 Fat: 0.3g Carb: 12.5g Fiber: 0.9g Sugar: 10.2g Protein: 8g