Recipe by Viv Culverwell at @viv.culverwell
Combining the refreshing sweet flavours of an orange with a softly textured, delicious cheesecake is a match made in heaven. Put together with some simple ingredients, this cheesecake is incredibly quick to put together and serve! Spoil yourself with this Orange Cheesecake or surprise your special someone with this sweet treat, after all, it’s always time for a cheesecake, right? With almost no effort at all, you can have yourself a top dessert. What’s better is that this Orange Cheesecake is clear of all refined sugar! That means you can enjoy a slice (or two) knowing you’re not contributing to your daily intake of added sugars.
Let us know how you get on making this Orange Cheesecake yourself. We love hearing your feedback and seeing what you come up with, so make sure to comment below 🙂
- 375g Light Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Large eggs
- 75g Chobani less than 0.5% fat yogurt
- 20g Buckwheat flour
- 45g Natvia
- 25ml Fresh orange juice
- Zest from 1/2 orange
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a mixing bowl add the ricotta, eggs, orange juice, Natvia and yoghurt – using a hand beat, mix this all together.
- Then add the buckwheat flour, fold this into the mixture gently.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake rounds and grate the zest from the orange half on each round. Place into the oven for 40 – 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Macros per mini cheesecake or slice: C3g / P5g / F3g
Recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes or 1 small cheesecake round (divide into 6 slices) and 6 mini cheesecakes
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.