Mini S’mores Cups
Chocolate, marshmallows, and biscuit – there’s not a lot to hate about a s’more, they’re made from everyone’s favourite sweet treats! Now even more convenient to dig into, we’ve created these super delicious, completely sugar-free Mini S’mores Cups. These cups might be small in size but there’s just as much to love. With just five simple ingredients this party treat is a super simple way to put a smile on everyone’s faces. Being mini and in cups, these a great for kids who go wandering with their food and for adults who just want a guilt-free, mess-free way of indulging in their new favourite s’mores recipe!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hazelnut meal
- 60g Butter, melted
- 1 ½ tbs Natvia
- 150g Sugar-free Chocolate
- 16 mini sugar-free marshmallows
- Preheat to 180C
- Mix almond meal, butter, and Natvia in a small bowl. Scoop out and press into a greased muffin tin. Press crumbs to form shallow cups using your thumb. Bake 4-5 minutes.
- Using ¾ of the chocolate place a small piece of chocolate into each cup, set the extra chocolate aside.
- Cut marshmallows in half and place on top of the chocolate, cut side down. Return to oven 1-5 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from the oven transfer to a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave and then drizzle over the top of the cooling marshmallows.
- Carefully remove from the pan and then leave to cool on the rack for 30 minutes until completely cool.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so make sure to leave us a comment below, we can’t wait to hear what you think!