Mini Raw Vegan Pistachio Cheesecakes
Here’s a treat everyone will enjoy! We at Natvia are firm believers that everyone deserves a little cheesecake love in their life and now they can with these Mini Raw Vegan Pistachio Cheesecakes! This recipe does require a bit of work but the end results make it all worth it!
Combining the nuttiness of the pistachios with the fresh flavours of oranges and dates, these Raw Vegan Pistachio Cheesecakes are pure heaven. Great for entertaining, these cheesecakes are best enjoyed fresh!
Prep time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Cooking time: 4-6 hours
- 1 cup of Dates
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked*
- ¼ cup Orange, juiced
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk
- ½ cup Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Orange zest
- 1/4 cup Pistachios, shelled
- In separate bowls soak the cashews and dates in boiling water for at least 1 hour to 6 hours.
- Blend the dates until smooth and then pour into a bowl and combine with the almond meal.
- Grease a muffin tray with coconut oil and place a strip of baking paper across the bottom of each
- Spoon in the date and hazelnut meal mixture evenly, press down and set aside in the fridge
- Blend together the soaked cashews, orange juice and zest, coconut oil, coconut cream and Natvia until smooth. You may need to shake the contents occasionally to ensure all the cashews are blended. Add more orange juice as needed.
- Once the cashew mix is smooth, spoon into the muffin tray on top of the crust and then sprinkle with pistachios
- Leave in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below with your thoughts!