Matcha Freezer Slice
Recipe by Amy at @chocdaisy
How completely delicious and divine does this Matcha Freezer Slice look? This recipe is super easy to make with just three easy steps. Not just that but this treat is gluten-free making in perfect so share with your gluten-intolerant and Coeliac friends and family.
Indulge in this Matcha Freezer Slice completely sugar-free and let us know what you think of this recipe, we love hearing your thoughts!
If you like this slice make sure to check out our top slice recipes from Slice Week here!
- 2 cups flaked coconut or 1&1/2 cups coconut butter
- 1 cup pepita butter
- 2 tbsp natvia
- 1 cup puffed brown rice
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 TP scoop vanilla powder
- In a food processor, break down the coconut flakes to butter.
- Add everything else except for the puffed quinoa and rice. Once everything is combined add the puffs and process to combine and a little broken down.
- Press firmly into a lined lamington tin & into the freezer to set.
You can see more of Amy delicious recipes over on her Instagram at @chocdaisy
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below