1 cup/150g/5.2 oz unsalted macadamia nuts
3/4 cup/75g/2.6 oz oats (certified gluten free)
1/4 cup/60g/2 oz unsalted butter, melted
2 cups/500g/16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia
3 tsp vanilla extract
Pulp of 4 passionfruit
Serves 16 slices
1. Preheat oven to 150°C and grease a cheesecake pan.
2. Grind down the macadamias with food processor, add butter. Grind the oat and mix together with the macadamia mix.
3. Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
1. Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
2. Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
3. Add vanilla extract and passionfruit pulp and mix until combined.
4. Pour filling mixture into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set.
5. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Macros for 1 slice: Calories: 216 Fat: 20.5g Carbs: 6g Fiber: 1.6g Sugar: 1.9g Protein: 4.6g