- 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz unsalted macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup/75g/2.6 oz oats (make sure certified gluten free)
- 1/4 cup/60g/2 oz unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups/500g/16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup/125g/4.2 oz blueberries
Makes 24 slices
- Preheat oven to 150°C and grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Grind the macadamias in a food processor, add butter. Grind the oats and mix into the macadamia mix.
- Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and blueberries and mix until combined.
- Pour filling mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Macros for 1 slice: Calories: 145 Fat: 13.6g Carbs: 4.1g Fiber: 0.9g Sugar: 1.6g Protein: 3g