Lemon, Passionfruit, Coconut Slice
Recipe by Andrea Love at eatnik.com.au
Finally out of the midst of winter, the weather is about to start warming up and you know what that means? Fresh summer flavours are an arm’s length away. Think tropical flavours and fresh bursts of citrus! Be prepared and serve us something fresh this season with this Lemon, Passionfruit and Coconut Slice! Combining three of the most tropical flavours, this recipe will perfectly compliment the warmer months ahead!
- 125g butter, softened
- 1 cup Natvia Natural Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ toasted desiccated coconut
- 3 eggs
- 170g tin passionfruit pulp
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Lightly grease a brownie tin and line with baking paper.
- In a mixer, cream butter, half a cup of Natvia and vanilla together until pale and fluffy. Fold in 1 ½ cups of flour and lemon zest. Mixture should be soft and crumbly. Press into brownie tin with the back of a spoon and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
- In a bowl, combine remaining one cup of flour, baking powder and coconut. In a separate bowl, add eggs, remaining half cup of Natvia, passionfruit pulp and zest. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well. Pour over base and bake for a further 20 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so make sure to comment below!