Grapefruit & Rosemary Spritz
It’s #DryJuly and we’re getting in the spirit with this Grapefruit and Rosemary Spritz. Sip on this freshly flavoured mocktail over the month of July to show your support for going dry, not just from alcohol but refined sugars too! With some extra freshness with some added rosemary and some extra grapefruit to garnish, this tropical mocktail is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Blender, cocktail shaker, knife
- 2 x large Grapefruit, juiced
- ¼ cup Natvia
- 3 cups Soda water
- 4 Rosemary sprigs
- Extra grapefruit for garnish
- Peel and chop the grapefruits and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cocktail shaker, add the Natvia and shake well until combined.
- Divide the grapefruit and Natvia mixture between four glasses and top with soda water.
- Pop in a sprig of rosemary and a small piece of grapefruit and enjoy!
You can also find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback, so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.