- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter melted
- 1 cup/250ml/8.4 oz milk of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup/180g/6.3 oz Natvia
- 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz cocoa powder
- 2 cups/300g/7 oz all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups/360g/12.6 oz dark chocolate chips (sugar free if desired)
- 3/4 cup/180ml/6.2 oz milk of choice
|Servings 12 slices|
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a round cake pan.
- Whisk eggs and add melted butter, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in slowly cocoa powder, flour, Natvia, salt, and baking powder.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-45 minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly and flip out of pan while it is still warm.
- Allow to cool.
- Melt together milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low and stirring constantly until fully melted.
- Take off heat and pour onto cooled cake. Spreading over top only.
- Place cake into refrigerator and allow to chill until the icing is set.
Macros for 1 slice without icing: Calories: 167.7 Fat: 9.7g Carbs: 17.4 g Protein: 4.5g
Macros for 1 slice with icing: Calories: 307.7 Fat: 18.7g Carbs: 35.g Protein: 5.5g