Cookies and Cream Bliss Balls
Have you been seeing the word ‘Bliss Ball’ around the internet and not known what they are? Bliss balls and nutritiously packed pick-me-ups! That’s it.
What’s great about bliss balls is that they’re super easy to put together, easy to store during the week, offer a nutritious solution to those sneaky 3 pm snack cravings and that they’re completely guilt-free. Not just that but Bliss Balls are super versatile. By nature of being a small but nutritious punch of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, you can swap in or out any ingredient – seeds, grains, fruits, the lot!
With our latest bliss ball recipe, we’re bringing everyone’s favorite cookies and cream flavour to this tasty treat. Combining refined sugar-free dark chocolate with coconut oil and protein powder you can be sure that one or two of these will give you the energy you need to make it to your next meal!
Wheather this is your first bliss ball or not, get in the kitchen and snack better (and tastier!)
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- ½ cup Cashews
- ½ cup Coconut oil, softened
- 1 tbs Natvia
- ½ cup Vanilla Sugar Free Protein Powder
- 2 tbs Sugar free Dark chocolate buttons
- ¼ cup nut meal (almond or hazelnut meal)
- Soak the cashews in 1 cup boiling water for at least 6 hours.
- Drain the cashews and then blend together with the coconut oil.
- Add the Natvia, protein powder and blend until combined.
- Pour into a bowl and mix through the chocolate buttons.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and coat in the nut meal.
- Cover and set in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so make sure to leave us a comment below, we can’t wait to hear what you think!