3 egg whites, at room temperature
1 cup/180g/6.4 oz Natvia
1/2 tsp vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups/135g/4.8 oz desiccated coconut, unsweetened
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line sheet trays with baking paper.
2. With a mixer fitted with a whisk, whisk the egg whites until frothy.
3. Slowly add Natvia until stiff peaks form.
4. Fold in vanilla extract and coconut just until combined, making sure not to over mix.
5. Scoop tablespoons of the mixture out onto prepared pans and bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly golden brown.
Macros for 1: Calories: 53 Fat: 5g Carbs: 2g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0.5g Protein: 1.2g