Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Do we have a treat for you! Combining everyone’s favourite ingredients these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and super delicious. With a hard chocolate shell on the outside and a gooey peanut butter center, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are absolutely mouth watering.
What’s better is just how easy these up to whip up! With only five ingredients and five steps, why wouldn’t you have a go? Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups also store well meaning you can indulge, with zero refined sugars, all week long! And believe us, you’re going to want to with these sweet treats!
Now just remember, the quicker you prep these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups the quicker you’re able to eat them!
- ¾ cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Natvia
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 350g Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate
- Beat the peanut butter, Natvia and salt together until combined.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove-top until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a chocolate mould or silicon tray, filling up to 1/3.
- Dollop in a teaspoon sized amount of the peanut butter mix.
- Pour over chocolate to cover the peanut butter then cover and place in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below!