- 2/3 cup/160g/5.6 oz butter, melted
- 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup/112g/3.9 oz plain flour
- 1/4 cup/25g/0.8 oz cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup/75g/2.6 oz desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a cake pan.
- Whisk the egg until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and the egg and mix until combined.
- Add the butter and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and desiccated coconut and mix until combined.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 20-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Flip out of pan while still warm.
Makes 12 slices
Macros for 1 slice: Calories: 158 Fat: 14.1g Carb: 7.8g Fiber: 1.5g Sugars: 0.4g Protein: 2.1g