Chocolate and Coconut Protein Balls
Recipe by Tammy at TammyNutrition
Looking to boost your energy levels or kick start your morning? Try these Chocolate and Coconut Protein Balls. Packed with peanut butter, chia seeds and almond meal, this nutritional punch is a great treat in between meals.
- 1 x cup of quick oats
- 2 scoop chocolate protein
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon of natvia sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of milk (type is personal choice)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut flakes
- Put all of the ingredients into the mixing bowl
- Mix all of the ingredients together, until moist but firm enough to stick together.
- From the mixture, take about 2 teaspoons and roll into balls.
- Cover balls with coconut flakes
- Put in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
You can see more of Tammy’s delicious recipes over on her Facebook at TammyNutrition
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s collection of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below