Choc Raspberry Quinoa Slice
A quick, simple, delicious and sugar-free slice, what’s not love? This super tasty Choc Raspberry Quinoa Slice is gluten-free and super quick to prepare. These chocolate packed slices are a great treat to pack in your lunch box, giving you something to look forward to that’s both sweet and delicious!
- 2 1/4 Cups Quinoa Flakes
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1 Tbls Black Chia Seeds
- 1/3 Cup Natvia
- 1/2 Cup (80ml) Coconut Oil, melted
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 125g Fresh Raspberries, or frozen, plus extra to decorate
- 45g refined-sugar-free Dark Chocolate, melted
- Raw Caco nibs to decorate (optional)
- Cocoa Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease the base and sides of a 16 x 26cm slice pan before lining with baking paper.
- Place the quinoa flakes, shredded coconut, almond meal, cacao nibs, chia seeds into a large bowl. Stir the dry ingredients and combine well. Make a well in the centre of the mixture.
- Combine Natvia and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add the coconut milk, eggs, vanilla extract and the Natvia and coconut oil mixture to the flour well. Stir to combine.
- Gently fold through the raspberries and spoon into prepared pan. Smooth the surface and bake for 30 minutes or until browned and firm to touch. Allow to cool in completely.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 15 pieces. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Set aside to set. Decorate with extra raspberries and extra cacao nibs if using.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.