- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp Natvia
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Chocolate chips (for sugar free option: sugar free dark chocolate broken in small chunks)
- 3-4 Strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 175C. Line a ramekin with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl (except for strawberries).
- Spoon half the oat mixture into the ramekin and place strawberry pieces in the centre. Cover with the remaining oats.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until set and golden.
- Allow baked oatmeal to rest for a few minutes before removing from ramekin.
Recipe by Vonnix