It was Cheesecake Week this week a Natvia and we LOVED it, did you? This week, cheesecakes proved to be one of the most versatile desserts! From baked delights to no-bake treats this crowd pleaser was combined with peaches, limes, and even avocados! Who would have thought! We’ve compiled your list of favourite cheesecakes over the past week! Enjoy!
NEWYORK STYLE SUGAR-FREE CHEESECAKE
Shortbread Crust Ingredients
- 125g butter, softened/slightly melted
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 750g cream cheese, softened
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 cup Natvia
- 1 vanilla pod, insides scraped out
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- For the crust, cream butter and Natvia until pale and creamy (approximately 5 minutes).
- Add lemon zest.
- Combine flour and stir until well combined.
- Flatten on lined and greased springform tin.
- Place in 175C oven for 15-18 minutes until light brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, beat the softened cream cheese to eliminate any lumps, be careful not to over beat.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat together, the less you beat the better but ensure ingredients are well combined.
- Prepare a small water bath at the bottom of your oven by placing boiling water in a shallow tray and placing it at the bottom of your oven, this will create humidity to help moisten your cheesecake.
- Place mixture on top cooled short bread crust and bake for 50 minutes or until centre is just set.
- Leave cheesecake in oven with door slightly ajar for 2 hours.
- Serve with dusted cocoa, or cream and berries to your taste.
Makes 16 slices.
- Preheat oven to 160°C and spray cupcake liners.
- Paddle the ricotta cheese until smooth and add Natvia and paddle until completely combined.
- Add each egg in one at a time and mix until combined.
- Add in vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Place slices of peaches on top of cheesecake.
- Pour into pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until set. Allow to cool and then remove from pan.
YOGHURT RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 100g cashews
- 150g rolled oats
- 30g shredded coconut
- 60 g butter, melted
- 250g raspberries, fresh
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 750g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Natvia
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yoghurt
- Put the cashew and rolled oats together in a food processor, blitz until well combined at the shredded coconut and continue blending.
- Combine the raspberries and Natvia in a bowl and mash together lightly
- Beat the cream cheese and Natvia with mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine followed by the yoghurt.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mix over the base. Add half of the mashed raspberries on top then swirl to make a marble pattern. Repeat with remaining cheesecake and raspberry.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Decorate with remaining raspberries and serve.
Makes 16 slices
NO BAKE LIME CHEESECAKE
- 3/4 cup rolled oat
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup almond
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 7 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 500g Cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cashew nuts, soaked overnight
- For the crust mix all ingredients in food processor and blitz until they are crumbly and softly combined.
- Take the crust mix and press evenly into a 20cm or 22cm medium sized pan.
- For the filling first whip the heavy cream with Natvia until soft peaks form, set aside and chill.
- Blitz macadamia nuts and cashew in cleaned food processor.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add the blitzed nuts, followed by vanilla extract, coconut and both lime zest and juice. Continue beating the cream cheese until well combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until mixed. Avoid over mixing to keep mix airy and fluffy.
- Pour the mix into the crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.