Low Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Slice
Recipe by Emily at @bootyfitfitness15
Just when you thought you had seen cheesecake in its every form, Emily from @bootyfitfitness15 serves up your favourite dessert in the form of a slice! Who doesn’t LOVE a slice.
This dessert is super easy to put together. With most ingredients already stocked in your baking pantry, this tasty treat will take no time at all to whip up. Not just that but you can enjoy the best of both worlds without overloading on carbs! A low-carb cheesecake? We’re all about it.
You can top this dish with whatever fresh fruits are in season to add an extra boost of nutrition. We love hearing your thoughts so let us know if you whip this one up and how it went!
What are you waiting for? Happy baking!
- 1 Cup sugar-free biscuits
- 3/4 Cup Oats
- 2/4 Cup unsalted butter (Add more if consistency is not exact)
- 2 Cups cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Natvia
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 Cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees and grease a rectangular baking tray.
- Grind biscuits in a food processor, add butter and grind the oats and then add into the mix.
- Press into the pan evenly and set aside.
- For the filling, whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy and add the Natvia, mix until combined.
- Add eggs, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract
- Pour into the prepared pan and then add the blueberries and bake for 20-30 minutes until set.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
You can find more delicious recipes by Emily over her Instagram account at @bootyfirfitness15.
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.