Banana Protein Pancakes
Recipe by Viv Culverwell at @viv.culverwell
- 140g banana
- 30g Vanilla bean whey
- 30g coconut flour
- 80ml egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 65g cottage cheese
- 2 sticks Natvia stevia
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Preheat nonstick pan with coconut oil on med heat.
- Pour batter onto the hot pan and place the heat on low.
- Allow bubbles to start forming on each pancake and then FLIP them.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Layer and top with one Nutty for ‘Nana’ Flip by Chobani and 30g chopped banana.
Macros: 7g Carbs / 4g Fat / 9g Protein per pancake only
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
We love feedback so comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us.